Coffee Bookshop Supervisor
- 37.5 hours including weekend work / bank holdiays
- £19,656 per annum
- Deadline: Ongoing
We are looking for a person with the enthusiasm and experience needed to support the Manager in all aspects of running our award-winning Paper & Cup coffee-bookshop and to provide excellent customer service.
You will have particular responsibility for supervising, training and supporting staff, trainees and volunteers.
Paper & Cup is a social enterprise and you will need to have the empathy and experience necessary to support and build the self-esteem of trainees who are in recovery from addiction and long-term unemployment.
- A self-motivated and creative approach to work
- The ability to manage, train and motivate a small team
- You must be able to work days, evenings, and weekends as necessary
Qualifications and Experience
This position requires experience and qualifications in the following areas:
- Minimum 1 year experience of customer service and working in a café or similar environment
- Barista trained
- Excellent communication skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Knowledge of food safety and health & safety policies and procedures
This is a full time permanent position, based in Shoreditch, London, E2.
Read the relevant documents:
Send a covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To help us assess our recruitment process, please also complete the EOP form. This is optional, for statistical use only and kept separate from your application.