For over 50 years we've been helping people in recovery from drug and alcohol addictions without direct Government funding.
Just enter your details below to help us get more people off the streets, into recovery and back to work, education or training.
- £8 could provide a warm meal in a welcoming safe space for someone sleeping rough
- £20 could pay for an hour of therapy for someone beginning their journey of recovery
- £48 covers a tutor for two woodwork sessions, helping six people improve their job prospects
- £87 can give specialist employment support to someone ready to live independently
- £240 could provide a week of nutritious meals for eight people on our residential recovery support programme
Thank you for your support.
The UK's National Treatment Agency for Substance Misuse has highlighted that for every £1 invested in specialist alcohol treatment, £5 is saved on health, welfare and crime costs.
A regular gift helps SCT provide long-term stability to people in need and helps us plan for the future knowing that we have a reliable source of income:
£10 per month provides food for hot meals in our drop in
£25 per month provides literacy training in our personal development and training centre
£50 per month helps to provide counselling in our residential recovery accommodation
If you have any questions about donating to us or would like to donate regularly, please contact Jonathan on 0207 613 5722 or at email@example.com
"The staff here listen and they take everything on board. No matter how ridiculous your question is, you’ll always be heard. In most other parts of life you would be judged. Here you still get judged but it’s positive judgement, dealt with love. It’s much more personal.”
Katie, New Hanbury student,(not her real name).