As we start 2014, we want to say a big thank you to everyone who supported us last year.
To those who:
- volunteered in our charity shops and projects
- took part in our events and our quiz
- attended our art exhibition
- employed our painters & decorators
- donated items to sell in our charity shops
- donated food, toiletries and clothing for our drop-in
- made Christmas so special for our residents and students (like the personalised gifts from UBS to our residents in the photo above!)
- bought coffee in Paper & Cup
- gave us financial gifts
- and, lastly, sang carols with us in Trafalgar Square in the rain!
Without you, SCT could not help as many people as we do who have been damaged by life.
Achieving real progress often involves years of challenging work. For others, the effects can be felt much quicker.
Just before Christmas, Hollie, one of our newest students at the New Hanbury Project, told us: “You’ve helped bring back my confidence and made me laugh again.”
“You’ve helped bring back my confidence and made me laugh again.Hollie
From all of us here at SCT, happy new year!