Flip Flop Friday 13 Feb
You've heard of 'Dress down Friday'. Now take part in our 'Flip Flop Friday'!
Go glam and style your feet with colourful socks and funky accessories, or go minimal in the open-toed footwear of your choice. No need to brave the bus queue barefoot, you can change after you arrive.
Hopefully you'll only feel a bit of a chill, but will be showing your support for those living out in the cold. And your donation will make a real difference to homeless people in our community.
Our drop in helps hundreds of people meet their most basic needs:
- providing hot food and drinks
- distributing clean clothing and sleeping bags
- helping people start to address their addictions
- working with local authorities and partners to help people find a place to stay
Sign up on our Justgiving page or contact: email@example.com / 0207 613 5722.
You can make an even bigger impact by encouraging friends and workmates to sign up:
- print off the poster attached and stick it up at work
- ring found your friends to sign up and co-ordinate your look
- like or share this page using the buttons below
- have a dress rehearsal and take a snap of your feet. Tweet the pic to @recoverypathway, using #flipflopfriday, and/or post it on our facebook page
- like or share our social media posts about #FlipFlopFriday